Christmas by Candlelight
– Candlelight Processional, an inspirational retelling of the Christmas story accompanied by a mass choir and 50-piece orchestra, punctuates the reason for the season during this time-honored Epcot tradition. Through Dec. 30, a celebrity narrator takes to the America Gardens Theatre stage and shares the story of Christ’s birth. Epcot is one of four theme parks ...
Through the Woods
– Offered nightly in December, sleigh rides are a special holiday treat through the secluded natural beauty surrounding Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. (Kent Phillips, photographer)
B-Roll: Marvel’s “The Avengers” Monorail Debuts at Walt Disney World Resort
– Guests travelling by monorail at Walt Disney World may now be riding along with images of some of their favorite super heroes – Marvel’s “The Avengers.” Beginning March 31, one of the Magic Kingdom Park Monorails has undergone a Marvel’s “The Avengers”-themed changeover to celebrate the May 4 opening of the film starring Robert Downey ...
Dress A Bear 2
– Desiree Gonzalez, a Distribution Services Cast Member at Walt Disney World Resort, outfitted a teddy bear as a firefighter at the suggestion of her 7-year-old daughter because “they are heroes.”
Timelapse & B-Roll: 18th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
– “Toy Story 3″ Heroes Meet HGTV Stars at 18th International Epcot Flower & Garden Festival LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – “Toy Story 3″ heroes Woody and Buzz Lightyear take Disney magic to infinity and beyond as topiary based on characters from Disney-Pixar films greet guests for the first time at the 18th Epcot International Flower ...