Santa’s Little Helpers
– On select evenings in November and December, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party gives guests the chance to experience holiday festivities, including meet-and-greet opportunities with favorite Disney characters such as Phineas & Ferb in Tomorrowland. The enchanting after-hours party, which includes “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” and a special holiday edition of the fireworks spectacular ...
Cinderella Castle Transforms Again for the Holidays
– The nightly light show on Cinderella Castle, “The Magic, The Memories and You!,” gets in “the spirit” throughout the holidays with a special segment that wraps the Magic Kingdom landmark in colorful bows and boughs, gift paper and ribbons, ornaments, candy stripes and multi-colored strands of lights … and gingerbread. (Kent Phillips, photographer)
– One-year-old David Grundorf, of Orlando, Fla., greets Duffy the Bear in Town Square with a hug during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This special after-hours party, which features enchanting holiday entertainment, is held on select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)
Disney to Award Record $1.5 Million to Benefit Central Florida Kids
– Mickey Mouse shares a magical moment with representatives from Disney Helping Kids Shine Grant recipient, the Central Florida Police Athletic League. Walt Disney World Resort awarded grants to 59 organizations that are expected to benefit an estimated 70,000 children in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake and Polk counties.
B-Roll: 19th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla (March 7, 2012) -The largest-ever Disney front-entrance topiary, a Haiti-themed garden and marketplace, children’s play areas and thirty million blooms bring the flower power at the 19th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presented by HGTV March 7-May 20 at Walt Disney World Resort.
Juanes Visits the Walt Disney World Resort
– (FEB. 18, 2012): GRAMMY Award- and seventeen-time Latin GRAMMY Award-winning singer/songwriter Juanes receives a special welcome to the Magic Kingdom theme park at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. from Minnie Mouse on Feb. 18, 2012. Juanes is expected to release a new album in May 2012, and he will be featured ...
– Santa Goofy spreads cheer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with Walt Disney World Resort guests during the holiday season. From November through early January, the Florida Vacation Kingdom transforms into a seasonal spectacle filled with heartwarming stage productions, enchanting parades, garlands and wreaths, millions of sparkling lights and even the first flakes of winter. Walt Disney ...
Joy to the World
– Pluto and Santa Goofy spread holiday cheer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with Walt Disney World Resort guests Taylor Raymond (left, age 5) and Madison Raymond (right, age 4), both of St. Augustine, Fla. From November through early January, the Florida Vacation Kingdom transforms into a seasonal spectacle filled with heartwarming stage productions, enchanting parades, garlands ...