Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings
– Couples enjoy picturesque beauty along the beaches of Disney's
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney’s Wedding Pavilion…
– Fantasy-themed weddings or elegant, traditional affairs can be
staged at Disney's Wedding Pavilion located near Disney's Grand
Floridian Resort & Spa in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
– Walt Disney was an entertainment pioneer, introducing families to
groundbreaking cartoons, feature films, theme parks and more. Most
everyone knows when he was born (in Chicago on Dec. 5, 1901), his
first motion picture (a 1928 short titled "Steamboat Willie") and
his other landmark family-entertainment ventures ("The Mickey Mouse
Club," "Davy Crockett" and "The Wonderful World of Disney").
Record-setting Tomato Trees Keep Growing at Epcot
– The Land pavilion at Epcot features two "tomato trees" -- rare plants that have yielded nearly 20,000 tomatoes from a single vine -- in its experimental greenhouses that are featured on the "Living with the Land" attraction.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
– Giant Rubik's Cubes illuminate Disney's Pop Century Resort's 1980s
lodge buildings, as the hotel pays tribute to pop culture of the
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
– White sandy beaches, palm trees, water recreation and traditional
South Seas longhouses are all combined in Disney's Polynesian
Resort at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
– The spires of Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom are part of
the view for guests who stay at Disney's Contemporary Resort.