Disney’s Pop Century Resort – entrance
– Guests take a stroll down memory lane at Disney's Pop Century
Resort where larger-than-life icons pay tribute to popular culture
of the 20th century.
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
– White sandy beaches, palm trees, water recreation and traditional
South Seas longhouses are all combined in Disney's Polynesian
Resort at Walt Disney World Resort.
Mission: SPACE – exterior
– Mission: SPACE at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista,
Fla., takes guests on a pulse-racing journey among the stars to
Walt Disney introduces the Florida Project
– Walt Disney selected Central Florida near Orlando for his newest
theme park, Walt Disney World Resort. The project was shrouded in
secrecy until Disney unveiled his plans in 1965.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
– The primary mode of pedal-powered transportation for many kids in
the 1970s -- the Big Wheel -- has made a comeback (in a big way!)
at Disney's Pop Century Resort.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
– A MAGIC RESORT -- The spires of Cinderella Castle at the Magic
Kingdom are part of the view for guests who stay at Disney's
Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons – The Land – Epcot
– A traditional summer treat -- the watermelon -- is taking an entirely different look at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., as The Land pavilion at Epcot has developed a process to grow Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons.