Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons – The Land – Epcot
– A traditional summer treat -- the watermelon -- is taking an entirely different look at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., as The Land pavilion at Epcot has developed a process to grow Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
– The Atlantic seaboard-inspired Disney's Beach Club Villas, located
adjacent to the popular Disney's Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney
World, was designed by noted architect Robert A.M. Stern, best
known for his East Coast oceanside houses.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
– Hand-carved furnishings, rich wood and vibrant colors at Disney's
Animal Kingdom Lodge offer Walt Disney World Resort guests the
finest in authentic African architecture and design.
“Walt Disney World Resort: Plugged In” official weekly podcast – logo
– Go inside the world's No. 1 vacation destination with "Walt Disney World Resort: Plugged In," a free podcast featuring a lively mix of exclusive content including behind-the-scenes tours of Disney's theme parks, celebrity interviews, news about upcoming events and conversations with Walt Disney Imagineers. Listeners can subscribe to the free audio program at disneyworld.com/podcast or through the iTunes Podcast Directory.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
– Giant Duncan Yo-Yos, larger-than-life peace signs and multicolored
flowers are featured on lodge buildings celebrating the 1960s. It's
all part of Disney's Pop Century Resort.
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings
– Storybook weddings are a dream come true at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. More than 2,300 couples exchange vows yearly at various locations throughout the Vacation Kingdom.