Turtle Talk with Crush – logo – Epcot
– During a presentation of Turtle Talk with Crush at The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilion at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort, audiences engage in live, unrehearsed conversations with the animated sea turtle from the Disney presentation of Pixar's "Finding Nemo."
United Kingdom – World Showcase
– Time, materials and styles were compressed into a single
combination of city, town and rural atmosphere for the United
Kingdom pavilion in World Showcase at Epcot.
Disney VoluntEARS Earn $689,950 for Central Florida Nonprofits
– Assisting 13 local nonprofits through 17 projects in 2010, Disney’s Theme Park Merchandise Team gave a total of 450 hours toward making a difference in their community. Activities included conducting food drives for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, collecting pet supplies for the SPCA of Central Florida, giving numerous holiday donations to benefit ...
Epcot Seas Aqua Tour, The Living Seas – Epcot
– Walt Disney World guests participate in Epcot Seas Aqua Tour, a new
experience designed for guests ages eight and up who'd like an up
close and personal encounter with the marine life in The Living
Japan – World Showcase
– Architecture and landscaping meld exquisitely in the Japan pavilion
in World Showcase at Epcot.
Record-setting Tomato Trees Keep Growing at Epcot
– The Land pavilion at Epcot features two "tomato trees" -- rare plants that have yielded nearly 20,000 tomatoes from a single vine -- in its experimental greenhouses that are featured on the "Living with the Land" attraction.
Megan Humphreys from Madison, Mo., gets a hug from Figment at Epcot
– Figment, the playful, purple dragon who has captured millions of
hearts at Epcot since he first debuted on-screen in 1983, has begun
making meet-and-greet appearances near the theme park's
Imagination! pavilion and his attraction, Journey Into Imagination