Disney Fans Took the Leap and Didn’t Sleep
– In a photo taken Feb. 29, 2012, eager Walt Disney World guests of Orlando, Fla., await the opening of Magic Kingdom theme park in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. to celebrate One More Disney Day. During the historic 24-hour event, from 6 a.m., Feb. 29 to 6 a.m., March 1, park guests can fill the extra ...
A Double Dose of Dumbo
– As part of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, Fantasyland will feature Storybook Circus, the new home to Dumbo the Flying Elephant, which will double in size and feature an interactive queue. Before taking to the skies on this Fantasyland favorite, guests can experience an array of fun-filled family games and interactive wonders for ...
Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons – The Land – Epcot
– A traditional summer treat -- the watermelon -- is taking an entirely different look at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., as The Land pavilion at Epcot has developed a process to grow Mickey Mouse-shaped watermelons.
‘CIRCUS’ COMES TO (TOON)TOWN!
– 'CIRCUS' COMES TO (TOON)TOWN!: Britney Spears poses March 5, 2009 with her two sons Preston (left) and Jayden (right) in Mickey's Toontown Fair at the Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Spears just kicked off her international "Circus" concert tour. The Magic Kingdom is one of four parks at Walt Disney World Resort. (Diana Zalucky, photographer)
Once Upon a Toy – Downtown Disney Marketplace
– Creative toys, games and collectibles that combine the magic of
Disney and the fun of Hasbro await guests at Once Upon a Toy, a
16,000-square-foot toy store at Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Once Upon a Toy – logo
– Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney Marketplace features toys and
games co-developed by Disney and Hasbro.