Festival of the Masters at Dowtown Disney
– Brilliant artwork brightens Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., during Festival of the Masters presented by Michaels. The prestigious open-air fine arts festival features artistic creations from more than 130 award-winning artists, more than 20 up-and-coming Emerging Masters, the Disney Artist Village, live performance artists and more. The annual event takes place at ...
Downtown Disney – logo
– Divided into three districts -- West Side, Pleasure Island and the
Marketplace -- encompassing 120 acres along the southern shore of
Buena Vista Lagoon, Downtown Disney bursts with excitement for all
ages, whether guests come to eat, shop, dance or enjoy live
The Great Goofini
– The new Barnstormer, featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini, will takes guests on a twisting, turning, daredevil, roller coaster “flight” high above the circus fun. The new attraction is part of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, which will nearly double the size of Fantasyland, opening in phases by late March 2012.
Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba
– Outrageous costumes, opulent sets, brilliant choreography, dramatic
lighting and live music turn the ordinary into the extraordinary at
the Cirque du Soleil production, La Nouba
Guests can now dine and play with favorite characters…
– Disney Channel's "The Little Einsteins," greets (l to r) Anthony Figueroa, Eric Barretteo, age 2, Mya Baretteo, age 5, and Paul Clark, age 5, all of Orlando, Fla., during the opening week...
Once Upon a Toy – Downtown Disney Marketplace
– Creative toys, games and collectibles that combine the magic of
Disney and the fun of Hasbro await guests at Once Upon a Toy, a
16,000-square-foot toy store at Downtown Disney Marketplace.
Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba – cycle act
– This act features astonishing feats of another kind. The artist's
hard-to-believe stunts include riding over obstacles without ever
putting his feet down, jumping off high platforms, hopping up and
down steps and into the audience on one wheel, and even jumping
over an artist and a guest before literally plunging into the
bowels of the stage.