Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba – cycle act
– This act features astonishing feats of another kind. The artist's
hard-to-believe stunts include riding over obstacles without ever
putting his feet down, jumping off high platforms, hopping up and
down steps and into the audience on one wheel, and even jumping
over an artist and a guest before literally plunging into the
bowels of the stage.
A Double Dose of Dumbo
– As part of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, Fantasyland will feature Storybook Circus, the new home to Dumbo the Flying Elephant, which will double in size and feature an interactive queue. Before taking to the skies on this Fantasyland favorite, guests can experience an array of fun-filled family games and interactive wonders for ...
Storybook Circus – Double the Dumbo Fun
– A section of Storybook Circus in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort will open by late March 2012, including a Dumbo The Flying Elephant attraction that will take guests on clockwise rides for the first time anywhere. It is the upper of the two “Dumbos” depicted in the rendering. The existing Dumbo The Flying ...
The Great Goofini
– The new Barnstormer, featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini, will takes guests on a twisting, turning, daredevil, roller coaster “flight” high above the circus fun. The new attraction is part of the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history, which will nearly double the size of Fantasyland, opening in phases by late March 2012.
Cirque du Soleil – La Nouba – cast
– An extraordinary cast of more than 70 international performers
creates the spellbinding Cirque du Soleil La Nouba
production. La Nouba is staged in a free-standing theater at
Downtown Disney West Side at Walt Disney World Resort.
MAGICAL HOMECOMING: Britney Spears and family visit the Magic Kingdom – March 5, 2009
– MAGICAL HOMECOMING: Britney Spears (left) and her son Jayden (center) take a turn March 5, 2009 with Britney's assistant Brett Miller (right) on the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway attraction at the Magic Kingdom. As a young performer, one of Spears' big breaks came as a cast member on an updated version of "The Mickey Mouse Club," which taped episodes at Walt Disney World in the 1990s.