Chester & Hester’s Dino-Rama!
– Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama!, a colorful new mini-land at
Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park, treats Walt Disney World guests
to the wacky wonders of spinning and whirling rides, giant concrete
dinosaurs and old-timey amusement games.
Disney VoluntEARS Earn $689,950 for Central Florida Nonprofits
– Assisting 13 local nonprofits through 17 projects in 2010, Disney’s Theme Park Merchandise Team gave a total of 450 hours toward making a difference in their community. Activities included conducting food drives for Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, collecting pet supplies for the SPCA of Central Florida, giving numerous holiday donations to benefit ...
“Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle” parade
– With all the sights and sounds of an outrageous island street
party, Disney characters are on expedition with a wild, whimsical,
larger-than-life tribute to their animal friends during the daily
parade at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
– Passengers journey through the "wild" savannah watching as lions,
zebra, giraffes and gazelles roam freely on Kilimanjaro Safaris at
Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Record-setting Tomato Trees Keep Growing at Epcot
– The Land pavilion at Epcot features two "tomato trees" -- rare plants that have yielded nearly 20,000 tomatoes from a single vine -- in its experimental greenhouses that are featured on the "Living with the Land" attraction.
Tree of Life
– The 145-foot-tall Tree of Life soars above vacation adventures of
Walt Disney World Resort guests enjoying the magic and excitement
of a vacation like no other.