YOU’RE MY HERO: Hayden Panettiere at Disney’s Hollywood Studios — April 25, 2009
– YOU’RE MY HERO: Actress Hayden Panettiere hugs Minnie Mouse April 25, 2009 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Panettiere, who stars on the hit NBC series “Heroes,” was enjoying the theme park prior to serving as the celebrity emcee for Disney’s Grad Nite, an annual, in-park concert for high school seniors. The ...
Frightful Fun for a Limited Time
– Guests will find an extra sprinkle of pixie dust each week when they visit Walt Disney World and Disneyland resorts in 2013. Imagine an Independence Day celebration – only it lasts an entire week…Main Street mainstays the Dapper Dans rocking out with boy band hits in barbershop style…a Friday the 13th dance party with Disney ...
B-Roll: Marvel’s “The Avengers” Monorail Debuts at Walt Disney World Resort
– Guests travelling by monorail at Walt Disney World may now be riding along with images of some of their favorite super heroes – Marvel’s “The Avengers.” Beginning March 31, one of the Magic Kingdom Park Monorails has undergone a Marvel’s “The Avengers”-themed changeover to celebrate the May 4 opening of the film starring Robert Downey ...
PATRIOTIC PRIDE: Independence Day at Walt Disney World Resort
– PATRIOTIC PRIDE: A celebratory spirit fills the air every July 4th at the Walt Disney World Resort. Mickey Mouse and friends mark the holiday in grand style, with fireworks displays and special entertainment all across the Florida Vacation Kingdom.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse celebrate Valentine’s Day
– COUNTING DOWN TO FEBRUARY 14: Mickey Mouse prepares to surprise his favorite Valentine, Minnie Mouse, with a bouquet of flowers. Throughout Walt Disney World Resort, couples who've been bitten by the love bug don't need a fairy godmother to find romance and storybook settings at one of the most romantic places on earth.