Disney Sponsors Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund Awards
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Oct. 26, 2013 – Making a difference for high-achieving college students, the Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund recently awarded scholarships to 14 local college students during an awards ceremony at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
Golden Dragon Awards at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Celebrates Diversity
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Oct. 19, 2013 – Courage, diversity and service were the themes during the fourth annual Golden Dragon Awards event at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Organized by the Asian American Chamber of Central Florida, the awards recognize the region’s champions of diversity and service.
Disney Chef Spices Things Up At The Latin Food And Wine Festival
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Oct. 19, 2013 - Disney Chefs were among the Central Florida culinary experts who cooked up some savory cuisine during the Latin Food and Wine Festival this past weekend in Altamonte Springs. Sponsored in part by Disney, the event drew more than 20,000 wine and food enthusiasts who celebrated and enjoyed the ...
Disney Engineers Coach College Bowl Team To Victory
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Oct. 16, 2013 – Students coached by Disney engineers took home the top honors from the 14th annual College Bowl during the HENAAC conference in New Orleans. One highlight from the annual conference held by Great Minds in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) was the team’s creation of a fantastical ...
Disney Hosts Hispana Leadership Summit
– More than 200 Latina professionals from around the U.S. are attending the 8th annual Hispana Leadership Summit at Walt Disney World Resort. The three-day summit provides development and networking opportunities to inspire women as they pursue professional and personal goals.
Disney sponsors KidZone at Come Out With Pride festival
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Oct. 7, 2013 - Several Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members attended the annual Come Out with Pride Orlando event at Lake Eola Park in downtown Orlando. Disney sponsored the KidZone during the festival as part of the company’s ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion.