1 of 7
“Happy HalloWishes” fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom
Princess Fairytale Hall: Cinderella
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Francesca Battistelli at Night of Joy 2013
- Orange fireworks explode over Cinderella Castle while illuminated pumpkins are projected with light during the "Happy HalloWishes" fireworks show. The show is part of "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party," an after-hours Halloween celebration at the theme park. A separate ticket is required to attend. (Gene Duncan, photographer)
- The new home for visiting royalty in the Magic Kingdom, Princess Fairytale Hall features walls of stone and stained glass windows, a spacious gallery adorned with portraits of Disney princesses and elegantly finished rooms where guests can meet Cinderella, Rapunzel and other princesses. Part of the largest Magic Kingdom expansion in history, Princess Fairytale Hall is located in the Castle Courtyard in the center of Fantasyland at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Ali Nasser, photographer)
- Disney guests Angela Fry of Las Vegas (l) and Diane York of Irvine, Calif., sample the Kalua Pork Slider and beverages from the Hawaii marketplace and other international kiosks at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which runs Sept. 27-Nov. 11, 2013. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)
- Guests can sample wine, cheese and ethnic tastes from regions around the world during the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Matt Stroshane, photographer)
- In the new Aqua Lab water playground on the Disney Magic, families can frolic among pop jets, geysers and bubblers. Interactive games keep the kids moving, while the Twist n' Spout water slide gets them delightfully drenched. The AquaLab is just one of the exciting new additions to debut on the Disney Magic this fall.
- AquaDunk on the Disney Magic is a thrilling three-story body slide that begins with a surprise launch, sending guests on a near-vertical drop and through a translucent tube that extends 20 feet over the side of the ship. This new water feature will take guests for a swift and splashy ride on the Disney Magic after the ship undergoes dry dock this fall.
- Now in its 31th year, Night of Joy returns to Magic Kingdom Park with a contemporary Christian music festival Sept. 6-7, 2013. Central Florida's Francesca Battistelli will perform at this year's after-hours ticketed event, along with 15 other inspiring singers in a variety of genres. While artists perform at several stages, many popular attractions also are available for guests. (Disney)