1 of 5
Private: Stormalong Bay – Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort pool
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
COOL POOLS: Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- SUNNIN' ON A ROCK AT THE BAY - Stormalong Bay, the largest and most unusual water recreation area of its kind, is as relaxing as it is breathtaking. Guests at Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resort enjoy swimming in a 750,000-gallon, sand-bottom lagoon with bubbling fountains, whirlpools, a life-size shipwreck play area and a giant water slide. EB 1-71
- ALL-STAR FUN -- Disney's All-Star Resorts offer guests a total of 5,760 guest rooms in three different themes -- movies, sports, and music -- at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Featured amenities at the three value-category resort hotels include uniquely themed pools, larger-than-life icons and a variety of dining choices. DG 3-37
- MAYAN MERRIMENT -- A five-story Mayan pyramid serves as the splashy centerpiece for the family-fun pool at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista Fla. The 1,967-room resort, inspired by the American Southwest and regions of Mexico, is Walt Disney World's first moderate-level convention resort. Other recreational activities include three "quiet pools," kiddie pool, playground, sand volleyball court, bike and watercraft rental and two gamerooms.
- The Key West-style resort located in the heart of Walt Disney World features a quaint waterfront boardwalk and village of colorful, clapboard-sided, tin-roofed residence buildings. Resort amenities include a themed restaurant, four on-site pools, a well-stocked general store, two children's play areas, tennis and volleyball courts, a lighthouse sauna, four outdoor spas, outdoor barbeque grills, an exercise facility and marina. Every vacation villa also has a beautiful water, Lake Buena Vista Golf Course or woods view.
- DOG DAYS OF SUMMER: Tramp, the lovable mutt from Disney's animated classic "Lady and the Tramp," watches over the famous bowling pin-shaped pool at Disney's Pop Century Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Themed pools at Disney resorts are an ideal way to beat the heat during the summer months at the Walt Disney World Resort. (Todd Anderson, photographer)