1 of 5
“It’s Tough to be a Bug” – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Hall of Presidents – President George W. Bush
The Haunted Mansion – Magic Kingdom
DINOSAUR – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Pirates of the Caribbean
- Who's Bugging Who- Inside the massive trunk of Disney's Animal Kingdom great icon, The Tree of Life, is a theater featuring "It's Tough to be a Bug," a humorous 3-D film/special effects show starring Earth's least known wild creatures. Disney's Animal Kingdom is located at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Disney)
- President George W. Bush has joined The Hall of Presidents, the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom's popular, patriotic tribute to the office of the presidency and democracy in America.
- HOUSE BOO-TIFUL -- "Grim grinning" guests of the Magic Kingdom's Haunted Mansion will find ghouls and ghosts of every shape and size. Rumor has it there are 999 Happy Haunts in the mansion, but there's always room for one more. Any volunteers?
- DINO-MITE! -- Special Disney magic brings dinosaurs back to life for the most thrilling of adventures -- DINOSAUR -- in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney's Animal Kingdom. Aboard time-traveling vehicles, guests will be whisked back 65 million years on a lurching, twisting journey to save the last dinosaur from extinction. 398-157
- A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME -- Starring a comical cast of rascals, scoundrels, villains and knaves, Pirates of the Caribbean sends Magic Kingdom guests of all ages on a rollicking boat ride to a Caribbean seaport under siege by a swashbuckling band of pirates. The eight-and-a-half minute Adventureland attraction is a beloved Disney classic that has thrilled millions of guests around the world since it first debuted at Disneyland in 1967. H1-67