Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, the newest addition to the growing Disney Vacation Club portfolio, delivers the spirit of the South Pacific coupled with fun Disney touches to create a resort that only Disney Vacation Club can provide. Near the picturesque white-sand shore of Seven Seas Lagoon, these new accommodations are located a quick monorail ride to the enchanting Magic Kingdom Park, and steps away from the various world-class amenities available at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, one of the original Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
South Pacific Ambiance Meets Disney Magic
Transporting guests to a tropical haven, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows reflects the classic features and atmosphere of its sister resort hotel with authentic South Pacific styling and whimsical details. The Polynesian theming and detailed architecture of this resort are visible from the minute guests step into the Great Ceremonial House, the resort’s re-imagined lobby. A large Tiki statue welcomes guests with outstretched arms as it sits on a lava rock water feature. A charming chandelier inspired by Polynesian native navigational instruments, including bamboo finishes and glass globes gives the lobby an even more authentic feel.
Disney Vacation Club Villas
The new resort features Villa accommodations that sleep anywhere from five to eight guests, providing enhanced flexibility and choice to members (fully accessible Villas are available).
- Deluxe Studios – Sleeps up to 5 guests
- Bungalows – Sleeps up to 8 guests
Disney Vacation Club is building 360 Deluxe Studios, opening in phases beginning April 1, which are the largest at the Walt Disney World Resort and feature a queen-size bed, queen-size sleeper sofa and a pull-down bunk-size bed beneath the television. They also offer a kitchenette, private porch or balcony, wall coverings and upgraded finishes. These rooms feature a split bath design, with one bathroom area housing a walk-in shower and sink, and the other bathroom area providing a tub/shower combination, toilet and sink. This innovative design allows for multiple members of a party to get ready at the same time.
Bora Bora Bungalows
The following are some of the many features that can be found in the resort’s 20 two-bedroom, two-bath over-the-water Bungalows:
- Artwork – Pops of color combined with classic mid-century modern style are found throughout the Bungalows, along with tropical hanging lanterns on the back deck, and special artwork on the wall and pullout beds.
- Living Room – Offering one queen-size sleeper sofa, one pull-down bunk-size bed with custom artwork, flat panel TV, ceiling fan, one broad area rug and glass doors that open up to the back deck.
- Full Kitchen – Including dinnerware, coffee maker, glassware, flatware, pots and pans, microwave, toaster, stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and volcanic rock-inspired countertops.
- Master Bedroom – Featuring a king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat panel TV, custom artwork, two nightstands and windows overlooking the Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Master Bathroom – Connected to the master bedroom, the master bath includes a walk-in shower with rain showerhead, whirlpool tub, toilet and in-mirror TV.
- Second Bedroom – Featuring one queen-size bed, one pull-down bunk-size bed, flat panel TV, ceiling fan and two nightstands.
- Second Bathroom – Separated into 2 sections – one with a tub/shower combo and vanity, and a second area offering a powder room with toilet and vanity.
- Private Deck – Private back deck runs the full width of the Bungalow and features a plunge pool, lounge furniture and speakers designed to play the soundtrack in sync with the Magic Kingdom Park fireworks.
- Plunge Pool – Located on back deck, a handrail and steps lead into the plunge pool, offering views of Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Laundry – Stacked washer and dryer in each Bungalow.
Guests staying at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows can enjoy any of the following delicious dining options at the nearby Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort:
- ‘Ohana – Delight in ‘Ohana’s Best Friend Breakfast buffet featuring Lilo and Stitch, or a Hawaiian-style feast dinner.
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Show – Enjoy an enchanting luau with Polynesian dancing and an all-you-care-to-enjoy, family style feast.
- Kona Café – This relaxed café infuses a bit of Asian zest into traditional American meals and features an onstage sushi kitchen.
- Tambu Lounge – At this island-themed watering hole, find tropical drinks and Hawaiian-inspired appetizers.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – This themed lounge serves handcrafted Tiki cocktails served in souvenir mugs, as well as small plate snacks.
- Cook’s – At this 24-hour quick service restaurant enjoy signature specialty items, pastries, grilled chicken sandwiches, flatbreads, salads, hamburgers and more.
- Pineapple Lanai – Indulge in the world-famous Dole Whip soft-serve treat along with bottled beverages.
- Kona Island – Enjoy everything from coffee and pastries in the morning to made-to-order sushi and sashimi in the evening.
- Barefoot Pool Bar – Relax by a white sandy beach as you sip on Tiki drinks and take in magical views.
- Private Dining (Room Service) – Room service available
Disney Vacation Club members staying at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows are just steps away from an abundance of recreational opportunities at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort. Some fun and relaxing activities include:
- Pools – Enjoy a refreshing swim in the resort’s feature Lava Pool, delight in the Kiki Tiki Splash Play Area or lounge the day away in the Oasis Pool.
- Seven Seas Marina – The lakeside marina offers an assortment of watercraft available to rent along with private cruises and excursions on Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Campfires – Roast marshmallows and relax around the campfire once the sun begins to set.
- Fishing – Guided fishing excursions and dockside fishing are available at the marina.
- Lilo’s Playhouse – Little ones from ages 3 to 12 years of age can enjoy making crafts, playing games, and other Disney activities in this supervised club.
- Movies Under the Stars – Watch favorite Disney films at outside movie screenings.
- Jogging Trails – Enjoy jogging around one of the resort’s trails.
Disney Vacation Club
Disney Vacation Club is a flexible vacation-ownership program that helps families enjoy both the magic of Disney and savings on Disney vacations for decades to come. By purchasing a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club resort, families can choose from among a variety of vacation destinations, including a stay at any of the 13 Disney Vacation Club resorts or at thousands of other popular Member Getaway vacation destinations around the globe. When purchasing directly from Disney, members can also take trips on one of the Disney Cruise Line ships or guided vacations with Adventures by Disney. Vacations at a Disney Vacation Club resort can last anywhere from one night to several weeks.