The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the newest addition to the growing Disney Vacation Club portfolio, delivers the charm and splendor of the Victorian Era coupled with fun, classic Disney touches to meet the family vacation style that only Disney Vacation Club can provide. Nearby the picturesque white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon, the new villas are only steps away from a monorail ride to the enchanting Magic Kingdom Park and steps away from the various world-class amenities available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the flagship Walt Disney World resort experience.
Victorian Elegance Meets Disney Magic
Transporting guests back to a charming time of grandeur, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa reflect the elegant features and ambiance of its sister resort hotel with classic Victorian styling and exquisite details. The rich theming and intricate architecture of this resort are visible from the minute guests step into the lobby. A delightful Mary Poppins-themed bronze fountain and two five-tier custom grand chandeliers finished with a light antiqued-brass finish and decorative green crystals deliver a classic summer beach getaway to 21st century families. Laser-cut marble flooring, wood-wainscot paneling, etched bronze elevator doors and a hand-tufted wool rug under the focal table are among the many details awaiting guests at this grand resort.
The new resort features a variety of villa accommodations that sleep anywhere from five to twelve guests, providing enhanced flexibility and choice to members. Various types of rooms can be found at the villas with sleeping options for every family (fully accessible villas are available):
- Deluxe Studios – Sleeps up to 5 guests
- One-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps up to 5 guests
- Two-Bedroom Villa- Sleeps up to 9 guests
- Grand Villa – Sleeps up to 12 guests
Each villa features crown molding, porcelain tile on the balconies, cove ceilings, ceiling fans, wall coverings and upgraded finishes. The following are some of the many features that can be found in one-bedroom or larger villas:
- Artwork – themed “Grand Floridian” plates, classic Victorian-themed silhouettes and portraits with Disney touches, framed Mary Poppins themed cut-out, themed songbook covers and special artwork on the wall of the pull-down beds
- Living Rooms – two storage ottomans, pull-out drawers behind banquette tables, broad loom area rugs and pull-down bed with custom artwork
- Full Kitchens – upgraded appliances, granite countertops, a farmhouse sink, glass cabinet doors and a banquette table
- Master Bedrooms – decorative wainscoting in master bedroom, decorative crown molding on master bedroom ceiling and dimmable lights over bed for comfortable reading; innovative luggage hideaways and pullout drawers make fashionable, functional use of every square inch of space
- Master Bathrooms – mirror TV, freestanding Victorian-style tub with air-bubble jets, mosaic marble tile and walk-in master bath shower
Guests staying at the villas can enjoy any of the following delectable dining options at the nearby Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
- 1900 Park Fare – Delight in the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast and Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner buffets
- Garden View Tea Room – Experience an elegant Afternoon Tea and relax in style while overlooking the lush grounds and pools. Introduce young royals to tea time at My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party.
- Victoria & Albert’s – Classic Victorian elegance meets haute American cuisine at this AAA Five Diamond Award recipient. Chef Scott Hunnel has drawn national and international applause for his preparation and delivery of American regional cuisine with classical influences at the elegant, 50-seat restaurant. Honored with Wine Spectator’s “Best of Award of Excellence,” this restaurant provides an award-winning wine list featuring a diverse collection of more than 700 selections with 4,200 bottles in the cellar.
- Citricos – Surrounded by the turn-of-the-century splendor of the resort, the spacious restaurant is an unexpected pleasure — sun-drenched Provençal colors, an open-air kitchen and a personality all its own. The food is light and emphasizes local Floridian flavors and fresh herbs. Every menu offering is accompanied by a suggested wine from the restaurant’s extensive wine list.
- Narcoossee’s - Savor superb seafood, steak and more in this waterfront hideaway with spectacular views of Seven Seas Lagoon. Experience the fireworks of Magic Kingdom Park and the Electrical Water Pageant from the waterfront verandah.
- The Grand Floridian Café – Drink in delightful views of the gardens and courtyard pool as inspired dinner favorites are served. Open for breakfast, lunch or an impromptu dinner, the Grand Floridian Cafe is a hidden gem that offers casual American dining in an atmosphere teeming with Victorian charm.
- Gasparilla Island Grill – At this 24-hour quick-service restaurant, enjoy signature specialty items, pastries, salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, flatbreads, hamburgers and more.
- Private Dining (Room Service) – 24-hour room service is available
Disney Vacation Club members staying at the villas are steps away from an abundance of recreational opportunities at the nearby Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Some fun and relaxing activities include:
- Senses – A Disney Spa – Invigorate your mind and body at this retreat reminiscent of a serene Floridian garden at the turn of the 20th century. Fifteen treatment rooms offer pampering services such as water therapy, sugar exfoliation body treatment, warm stone massage, rejuvenating citrus facial, couples’ massage and more. The new menu of services also includes a signature 80-minute Grand Floridian treatment featuring a special aromatherapy massage.
- Pools – Enjoy a refreshing swim in zero-depth entry pools or romp in the Alice in Wonderland-themed kids’ water play area.
- Poolside Cabanas – Indulge in a private cabana, adjacent to the shore of Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Motorized Pontoon Boat Rentals – Cruise around the lagoon aboard a motorized pontoon boat.
- Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure and follow clues to discover hidden treasure.
- Movies Under the Stars – Watch favorite Disney films at outside movie screenings.
- Wonderland Tea Party - Little ones 4 to 12 years of age can enjoy the company of Alice and Mad Hatter during a whimsical private tea party at 1900 Park Fare.
- Fishing – Experience bass fishing at its finest with a guided excursion.
- Arcadia Games – Delight in both classic and contemporary arcade games.
Disney Vacation Club
Disney Vacation Club is a flexible vacation-ownership program that helps families enjoy both the magic of Disney and savings on Disney vacations for decades to come. By purchasing a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club resort, families can choose from among a variety of vacation destinations, including a stay at any of the 12 Disney Vacation Club resorts or at more than 500 other popular Member Getaway vacation destinations around the globe. When purchasing directly from Disney, members can also take trips on one of the Disney Cruise Line ships or guided vacations with Adventures by Disney. Vacations at a Disney Vacation Club resort can last anywhere from one night to several weeks.