13 Not-so-Frightening Fun Facts for All
No need to be frightened out of your wits to enjoy true Halloween fun! Magic Kingdom celebrates the season with the family-friendly Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select nights Sept.10-Nov. 1. With your special admission ticket, you can dress up in your favorite costume and count the ways to enjoy this seasonal favorite funfest. Visit MickeyHalloween.com for party dates and times.
- 23 miles of parade route — that’s how far Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade will travel over the course of the season
- 2013 marks 19 fantastically fun years of Mickey’s Not-so-Scary Halloween Party
- 586,000 photos of guests – that’s the number of images that the Disney Photo Imaging team took during last year’s Halloween event season
- 190 individually-themed carved pumpkins adorn the balconies and windowsills of Main Street, U.S.A.
- More than 23,100 feet or about 4-1/4 miles of cable is installed for special lighting and sound effects that are part of the party’s Halloween entertainment
- A cast of 175, including performers, float drivers, costumers, cosmetologists, decorators and maintenance cast members, brings Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade to life
- 13 Disney characters are exclusive to Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade: Big Al, Captain Barbosa, Christopher Robin, Kanga and Roo, Shenzi, Banzai and Ed — the three hyenas from “The Lion King,” — plus three Hitch-Hiking Ghosts from the Haunted Mansion and Jack Skellington and Sally from “The Nightmare Before Christmas” — Jack and Sally are not in the parade, but instead available for meet and greets in Town Square.
- The Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular is narrated by the Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and features many of your favorite Disney Villains who go trick or treating in the night sky
- 999 Grim Grinning Ghosts enhance a not-too-spooky Halloween experience at the Haunted Mansion
- More than 245 tons of candy will be handed out to party guests during 23 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties
- 40 different kinds of brand-name candies, including Skittles, M&Ms and Kit Kats, are included in three trick-or-treat candy mixes offered during the parties
- Guests can visit 13 tasty treat locations including 2 treat trails with 3 times the candy (one in Frontierland and another that runs from Tomorrowland to the new Storybook Circus)
- 0 Tricks and countless treats make Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party a memorable evening for all!