- Robert A.M. Stern-designed resort situated on 45 acres along the southern shore of Crescent Lake (across from Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Beach Club Resort).
- Two- to five-story buildings surrounded by private courtyards and manicured gardens, with view of Crescent Lake:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn — 378 rooms, deluxe hotel includes guest rooms with concierge accommodations, luxury suites and 14 two-story garden suites.
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas — developed by Disney Vacation Club, 280 units (2-bedroom equivalents) ranging in size from studios to three-bedroom grand villas.
- Sea Shore Sweets’ and BoardWalk Bakery, featuring ice cream, espresso and baked goods.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, offering Mediterranean-style cuisine.
- Flying Fish Cafe, featuring grilled seafood and steaks.
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works with an on-site Brewmaster.
- Snack and retail carts along the boardwalk.
- ESPN Club, for a sporting good time.
- Atlantic Dance Hall, an old-style dance hall showcasing a variety of music.
- Jellyrolls, featuring frivolity with dueling pianos.
- Muscles and Bustles health club.
- Professional grass croquet court.
- A variety of artisans and vendors.
- Tennis facility.
- Luna Park, an enormous free-form pool area with a 200-foot water slide in the form of a classic wooden roller coaster.
- More than 9,000 square feet of retail shops open onto the boardwalk, including Wyland Galleries, resort apparel, character merchandise and sundries.
- Harbour Club children’s activity center.
- 20,000-square-foot conference center with outdoor gazebos and pavilions for intimate gatherings.
- Walkway to Epcot and boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Reservations: call 407/W-DISNEY, a travel agent, or at www.disneyworld.com.