Walt Disney World Resort Landscape Facts
– Total acreage of Walt Disney World Resort: 25,000 That’s equal to 40 square miles, or twice the size of Manhattan island. Total acreage devoted to maintained landscapes and gardens: 4,200 The gardens of Walt Disney World Resort represent everything from a dry desert to a tropicalrain forest. Number of roses planted in the landscape: Nearly ...
Walt Disney World Resort for Adults: The Fun Gets Better With Age
– Call 'em "tweenagers" -- the crowd whose generation falls somewhere between life's fast lane and easy-does-it, between P.Diddy and Presley, between lasers and lava lamps. Baby Boomers born from 1946 through 1964 represent a whopping one-third of the U.S. population. They grew up with Walt Disney World. But they haven't outgrown Walt Disney World.
Walt Disney World Resort for Adults: The Fun Gets Better With
– ROMANTIC STROLL — A couple leisurely strolls along the shores of at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort located at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. A gazebo-style boat rental dock at twilight provides a perfect setting for a romantic escape. DH 4-12 MAGICAL MOMENTS — Walt Disney World guests enjoy the magic and ...
White-Knuckle Thrills, Adventures and More at Walt Disney World Resort
– Thrill-seeking teens can brace themselves for action-packed, hair-raising and pulse-racing adventures at Walt Disney World Resort. Throughout the Vacation Kingdom guests can encounter the mysterious and fearsome yeti, skin-tautening acceleration during a simulated rocket launch, a faster-than-gravity drop inside an elevator shaft, a water-splashed plunge along one of the worlds longest and fastest flume rides, and a race through the longest ride ever in Walt Disney World history.
Mature Travelers Find Walt Disney World Resort a Great Place For the Young . . . at Heart!
– Golden years travelers are discovering that -- like grandkids -- a Walt Disney World vacation is worth boasting about. Golden memories and vacation experiences of a lifetime abound. Seniors traveling to Disney's Vacation Kingdom have the curiosity and the time to fully experience the theme parks, nighttime entertainment complexes, resort hotels, lakes, waterways, pools, golf courses and tennis courts.
Walt Disney World College Program Opens Corporate Door for Student Interns
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Every year, more than 7,000 college students from across the United States pack their bags and head to Walt Disney World Resort for the quintessential learning-while-working experience with the Walt Disney World College Program. Selected by recruiters at colleges and universities nationwide, the students work and learn at Walt Disney ...
Wet Weather Won’t Dampen the Fun at the Vacation Kingdom
– LIQUID SUNSHINE — Soggy days don’t dampen the smiles on youngsters Mae Davis (left) and Gabriella Nicholas, both 6-year-old Orlando, Fla., residents, in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Guests can enjoy a variety of indoor attractions and shows on the rare occasion of rain at the Vacation ...
Walt Disney World Guests Losing Wait, Having More Fun By Using Disney’s FASTPASS System
– LOOK, MICKEY! NO WAITING — Disney’s FASTPASS is the newest guest improvement at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. FASTPASS is the innovative system that provides an alternative to waiting in lines at major attractions propertywide. (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this picture for addressee’s ...