Hidden Mickeys: Inside Joke Has Become a ‘Guest Quest’ at Walt
Disney World Resort
– As millions of guests scurry throughout Walt Disney World Resort to
see Mickey Mouse, little do they realize they may be passing him
right by. And though the Mickeys they miss are not the life-sized,
two-legged and three-fingered variety, they are "Hidden Mickeys" --
silhouettes and abstract images of Mickey Mouse cleverly hidden by
Disney Imagineers across the 47-square-mile Vacation Kingdom.
Walt Disney World Fun Facts
– It’s Not a Small World, After All . . . Covering nearly 39 square miles, Walt Disney World Resort is about the size of San Francisco or two Manhattan islands. Of the nearly 25,000 acres, a third is designated as a wilderness preserve. A Cast of Thousands . . . more than 58,000 to be more precise. That’s how ...
Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Fast Facts
– Traditionally recognized as a top-ranked wedding and honeymoon destination, Walt Disney World Resort currently hosts more than 1,000 couples tying the knot each year. Beyond Disney’s Wedding Pavilion, nuptials at Walt Disney World Resort also take place in outdoor garden settings, gazebos and courtyards, as well as indoor resort locations. Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & ...
Disney’s Escape Wedding Collection Made Just For Two to Say ‘I Do!’
– Couples looking to put an extra touch of magic and romance into their wedding vows can make that dream come true at Walt Disney World Resort. Disney's Intimate Weddings package is ideal for lovebirds looking to stage a simple but memorable wedding or vow renewal. The special getaway includes: onsite wedding coordination, officiant services, flowers for the bride and groom, solo musician during the ceremony and cake cutting, Disney wedding certificate, four-hour limousine service, wedding cake and champagne toast.
Disney’s Escape Wedding Collection Packages Made Just for Two to Say ‘I Do!’
– Dreams Come True — Fairy tales become reality at Walt Disney World Resort with Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings. Brides can feel like Cinderella for a day with a magical and memorable arrival in Cinderella’s glass coach. Disney’s Victorian-style Fairy Tale Wedding Pavilion is adjacent to the luxurious Grand Floridian Resort & Spa on Seven Seas ...
When the Sun Sets, the Fun Rises . . . Disney After Dark Shines Brightly
– TRANSPORTATION FREE TO GUESTS — Getting around Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla., is a snap thanks to monorails, boats and motorcoaches free to guests. CALIFORNIA GRILL High atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort, award-winning California Grill has an ever-changing menu of New American cuisine, along with a stellar view of the Magic Kingdom ...
Walt Disney World Resort: A World-Class Architectural Mecca
– A MAGIC RESORT — The spires of Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom are part of the view for guests who stay at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The 15-story A-frame hotel features 1,041 rooms and a variety of recreational facilities. Next to the 120,000-square-foot convention center, a monorail enters the middle of the hotel. (Permission is ...