Immersive Experiences Starring YOU at Walt Disney World Resort
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Whether hula dancing or singing or learning the tricks of Caribbean pirates or Star Wars Jedi, Walt Disney World guests discover a realm of magic and enchantment where they are not only dazzled and entertained, but may also have a chance to be part of the show. Here’s a rundown of ...
– Early 1950s Walt Disney purchases a mechanical bird while vacationing in Europe. The souvenir becomes the inspiration for Audio-Animatronics technology. 1951 Work begins on “Project Little Man.” Roger Broggie and Wathel Rogers, pioneers in Audio-Animatronicstechnology, create a miniature figure that is programmed with cams, cables and tubes to mimic tap-dancing routines performed by the ...
Walt Disney World Property Map
– A property map of Walt Disney World theme parks, water parks and other major venues are available online at disneyworld.com. Click here for a Walt Disney World Property Map (will open a new browser window).
Epcot Fun Facts
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — October 2007 marks the 25th anniversary of the Epcot theme park at Walt Disney World Resort. Following are 25 remarkable facts about Epcot: It took nearly 3,000 designers and 4,000 construction workers to build the first phase of Epcot. 54 million cubic feet of dirt was excavated to build the ...
Walt Disney World Overview: World in Brief
– PRIME LOCATION — Walt Disney selected Central Florida near Orlando for his newest theme park, Walt Disney World Resort. The project was shrouded in secrecy until Disney unveiled his plans in fall 1965. 1085-91
Walt Disney World Resort Pampers Guests With Upscale Vacation Options
– Imagine curling your toes in warm white sand while you nestle in your private cabana next to a sun-drenched shore. Picture your troubles floating away in a tub overflowing with bubbles as your "personal shopper" is busy browsing for that perfect gift. Envision yourself on an African safari for an up-close encounter with more than 200 mammals and exotic birds.
Welcome to . . . Walt Disney World Resort!!!
Hidden Mickeys: Inside Joke Has Become a ‘Guest Quest’ at Walt
Disney World Resort
– HIDDEN TREASURE — Can you spot Mickey? Walt Disney World Resort is filled with “hidden” Mickeys — silhouettes and abstract images of Mickey Mouse cleverly hidden by Walt Disney Imagineers across the Vacation Kingdom — including a Mickey-shaped pattern on a giraffe carved into Arusha Rock at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. HIDDEN TREASURE — Can ...