Norway Pavilion Brings Excitement of Scandinavia to Epcot
– Norway, gateway to Scandinavia, features an exciting ride-through adventure, shops and restaurants at Walt Disney World Epcot.
The 58,000-square-foot pavilion is located between Mexico and China overlooking World Showcase Lagoon. On display is Norway's rich, seafaring history as well as its innovative leadership in fields such as shipping and underwater technology.
‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ is Nightly Epcot Finale
– LIGHT THE NIGHT — Spectacular fireworks synchronized to a symphonic score burst above Epcot’s World Showcase Lagoon during IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. Lasers, a revolving Earth globe and leaping flames co-star in the 13-minute spectacle. IllumiNations is the nightly finale at Epcot. (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this ...
– In "Maelstrom," the Norway showcase high seas Norwegian adventure, guests brave scenic Norwegian waterways peopled by Viking explorers and mythic trolls. Concluding the attraction is a dramatic film presentation that pays tribute to this beautiful Scandinavian country's unique people and culture.
Popular Purple Dragon at Epcot Demonstrates the Power of Imagination
– IMAGINE THIS — Figment is back. The playful purple dragon who captured millions of hearts at Walt Disney World Resort returns to Epcot’s Journey Into Imagination attraction and takes over the place. In the revamped attraction, now called Journey Into Imagination with Figment, guests tour The Imagination Institute with its president Dr. Nigel Channing, who also presides over the ”Honey, I ...
Epcot World Showcase Presents Sweeping Spectacle of Nations
– Eleven countries and four continents in one vacation? A trip around
the world is a daily experience for guests visiting World Showcase
at Epcot. Awaiting guests is exotic cuisine, entertainment,
artisans, cultural ambassadors and scenic wonders of Canada, the
United Kingdom, France, Morocco, Japan, Italy, Germany, China,
Norway, Mexico and The American Adventure.
Canadian Pavilion Celebrates Our Neighbor to the North
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Hotel du Canada is a towering landmark that leads guests to the Canada pavilion at Epcot World Showcase. The distinctive building, modeled after Ottawa’s familiar Chateau Laurier, also boasts a Rocky Mountain and waterfall backdrop. Near the entrance to the pavilion, guests are often seen snapping photos in the ...
United Kingdom Brings Old World Charm To World Showcase
– A stroll on the World Showcase promenade leads Epcot visitors to the cobblestone streets of the United Kingdom pavilion. Eight different architectural styles set the mood for a tour of "merry olde" England -- from a London street to a country courtyard.