Epcot World Showcase Gardens Celebrate Flora of Many Nations
– BEAUTY FROM AROUND THE WORLD — From the seasonal explosion of the Canada pavilion’s floral displays to the ancient beauty of China’s reflective ponds and water lilies, the gardens of Epcot are among the most extensive at the Walt Disney World Resort. In all 11 nations of the World Showcase, the gardens set the stage ...
Walt Disney World Epcot Salutes Mexico’s Heritage
– Mexico is represented by one of Epcot's dominant landmarks, a huge building like a Mayan or Aztec pyramid overlooking the eastern shore of World Showcase. Inside the Mexico pavilion, Walt Disney World visitors find a moonlit plaza surrounded by tile-roofed shops, one of Mexico City's most famous restaurants and a memorable boat cruise down El Rio del Tiempo.
The Three Caballeros Reunite for a
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World guests are being treated to a new view of Mexico courtesy of Donald Duck and two of his longtime amigos. “Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros” debuts at Epcot’s Mexico pavilion (replacing “El Rio Del Tiempo”) with a storyline and film featuring Donald Duck, Jos
Nemo and Friends Join Real Sea Life in Epcot Attraction
– TALK TO THIS ANIMAL, AND HE’LL TALK BACK — During a presentation of Turtle Talk with Crush at The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilion at Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort, audiences engage in live, unrehearsed conversations with the animated sea turtle from the Disney presentation of Pixar’s “Finding Nemo.” Turtle Talk with Crush ...
Epcot Guests Take Flight With Soarin’ For a Bird’s-Eye View of the Golden State
– LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Imagine a breathtaking, wind-in-your-hair flight over the natural wonders of California — above towering redwoods, snow-capped mountains, sun-kissed deserts and rocky shorelines. With Soarin’, that dream of free flight becomes reality. Soarin’ is based on the popular Disney California Adventure attraction, Soarin’ Over California, at Disneyland Resort. The exhilarating aerial adventure ...
Soarin’: The Making of a Free-Flight Fantasy
– Inside the Technology LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World Resort takes Epcot guests on a high-flying magical journey that sweeps them up, over and across the richly diverse landscape of California. Never before Soarin’ has anyone had the opportunity to view the Golden State from a bird’s-eye view with such an extraordinary sensation ...
Soarin’ Fast Facts
– Location: Epcot, Future World, The Land Area of attraction: 59,895 square feet (includes ticketing area, Great Hall where state-of-the-art infrared technology allows guests to participate in up to five different games on digital projection screens by moving their bodies Flight experience: A breathtaking glide over the majestic and diverse natural wonders of California Duration of ...
“Most excellent” Sea Turtle Crush from ‘Finding Nemo’ Converses with Guests at The Seas with Nemo & Friends in Epcot
– Imagine Crush, the sea turtle from "Finding Nemo," stopping mid-stream, turning to the audience from his movie-screen undersea environment and saying, "Hey you -- dude in the green-striped shirt -- what's that on your head?" Walt Disney Imagineers have created precisely this kind of magical interaction in "Turtle Talk With Crush" at Epcot.
The breakthrough experience gives Walt Disney World guests the chance to engage in live, unrehearsed conversations with the animated sea turtle from the Disney presentation of Pixar's "Finding Nemo."