Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Random Ride Sequences Turn Up the Thrills For Guests on Tower of Terror
– MORE TERROR IN THE TOWER — As the 13-story Twilight Zone Tower of Terror looms behind them, Walt Disney Imagineers (L-R) Theron Skees and Michael Tschanz get into the “terror-fying” spirit in an elevator car set piece near the giant attraction, backstage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Skees and Tschanz led the teams that created “Tower ...
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Fast Facts
– Track Length: 3,403 feet, which is more than a half-mile of twists, turns, loops, corkscrews, hills and dips. Inversions: Two roll-over loops and one corkscrew — Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is Disney’s first coaster in the United States to feature inversions. “Limotrain” Capacity: 24 guests, about twice the number of passengers who fit ...
Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream Brings Guests Up Close and Personal
With Entertainment Heritage
– WALT DISNEY — (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this picture for addressee’s editorial news use only. Copyright 2001, THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY.) 289-926 PRIME LOCATION — Walt Disney selected Central Florida near Orlando for his newest theme park, Walt Disney World Resort. The project was shrouded in secrecy ...
‘Voyage of the Little Mermaid’ is a ‘Fin’tastic Stage Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– A fish named Flounder and a crazy crab called Sebastian join Ariel and the rest of the cast under the sea
in "Voyage of the Little Mermaid," a unique show spectacular at Disney-MGM Studios.
Featuring dazzling special effects, the show combines live performers with giant puppets and favorite clips from the film to tell the delightful story of Ariel.
The Twilight Zone
– Haunted hotel full of spooky secrets Mickey Checks Into The Hollywood Hotel: There are several “Hidden Mickeys” tucked away in the deserted hotel. During the opening scene in the library, look for the little girl getting on the elevator — she’s holding a vintage Mickey Mouse doll. Also, quick-eyed thrill seekers will spot a Mickey ...