Disney’s Hollywood Studios Fact Sheet
– Disney-MGM Studios immerses guests in the glamour of show business 365 days a year with thrilling attractions, incredible Broadway-style
shows, world-class atmosphere entertainment and interactive film,
television and radio production facilities.
Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream Brings Guests Up Close and Personal
With Entertainment Heritage
– WALT DISNEY — (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this picture for addressee’s editorial news use only. Copyright 2001, THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY.) 289-926 PRIME LOCATION — Walt Disney selected Central Florida near Orlando for his newest theme park, Walt Disney World Resort. The project was shrouded in secrecy ...
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Fast Facts
– Track Length: 3,403 feet, which is more than a half-mile of twists, turns, loops, corkscrews, hills and dips. Inversions: Two roll-over loops and one corkscrew — Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is Disney’s first coaster in the United States to feature inversions. “Limotrain” Capacity: 24 guests, about twice the number of passengers who fit ...
‘Voyage of the Little Mermaid’ is a ‘Fin’tastic Stage Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– A fish named Flounder and a crazy crab called Sebastian join Ariel and the rest of the cast under the sea
in "Voyage of the Little Mermaid," a unique show spectacular at Disney-MGM Studios.
Featuring dazzling special effects, the show combines live performers with giant puppets and favorite clips from the film to tell the delightful story of Ariel.
The Sorcerer’s Hat, 122 Feet Tall, Crowns Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– HAT’S THE TICKET — A giant 122-foot-tall Sorcerer Mickey hat sets a magical tone for Walt Disney World Resort guests as the icon for Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. It anchors the far end of Hollywood Boulevard. (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this ...