Disney’s Hollywood Studios Immerses Guests in a Celebration of Show
– CARE TO DROP IN? — Walt Disney World guests plummet 13 floors in an out-of-control elevator at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this picture for addressee’s editorial news use only. Copyright 2002, THE ...
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Fact Sheet
– Disney-MGM Studios immerses guests in the glamour of show business 365 days a year with thrilling attractions, incredible Broadway-style
shows, world-class atmosphere entertainment and interactive film,
television and radio production facilities.
Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Random Ride Sequences Turn Up the Thrills For Guests on Tower of Terror
– MORE TERROR IN THE TOWER — As the 13-story Twilight Zone Tower of Terror looms behind them, Walt Disney Imagineers (L-R) Theron Skees and Michael Tschanz get into the “terror-fying” spirit in an elevator car set piece near the giant attraction, backstage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Skees and Tschanz led the teams that created “Tower ...
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Fast Facts
– Track Length: 3,403 feet, which is more than a half-mile of twists, turns, loops, corkscrews, hills and dips. Inversions: Two roll-over loops and one corkscrew — Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is Disney’s first coaster in the United States to feature inversions. “Limotrain” Capacity: 24 guests, about twice the number of passengers who fit ...