Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Immerses Guests in a Celebration of Show
– It's on with the show at Disney-MGM Studios where guests of all ages are immersed in the glitz, glamour and excitement of show business -- strolling down Hollywood Boulevard, surrounded by the sights, sounds and personalities of Tinseltown in the 1930s; learning how classic Disney characters are brought to life through the magic of animation; blasting off on a wild limousine ride with America's premier rock band, Aerosmith, as their guides; or becoming immersed in the world of big-budget movie car chases and the excitement of high-flying stunt performers.
Muppet Vision 3-D at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– Join Jim Henson’s famous Muppets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in a knee-slapping adventure through Muppet Labs in a 3-D film spectacular—”Muppet Vision 3-D.” The innovative show combines advanced 3-D action and animation with special live effects and Disney’s Audio-Animatronics characters. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of four theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort in ...
The Twilight Zone
– Haunted hotel full of spooky secrets Mickey Checks Into The Hollywood Hotel: There are several “Hidden Mickeys” tucked away in the deserted hotel. During the opening scene in the library, look for the little girl getting on the elevator — she’s holding a vintage Mickey Mouse doll. Also, quick-eyed thrill seekers will spot a Mickey ...
The Sorcerer’s Hat, 122 Feet Tall, Crowns Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– HAT’S THE TICKET — A giant 122-foot-tall Sorcerer Mickey hat sets a magical tone for Walt Disney World Resort guests as the icon for Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. It anchors the far end of Hollywood Boulevard. (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this ...
Random Ride Sequences Turn Up the Thrills For Guests on Tower of Terror
– MORE TERROR IN THE TOWER — As the 13-story Twilight Zone Tower of Terror looms behind them, Walt Disney Imagineers (L-R) Theron Skees and Michael Tschanz get into the “terror-fying” spirit in an elevator car set piece near the giant attraction, backstage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Skees and Tschanz led the teams that created “Tower ...