– Fun & Fast Facts Grand Opening: The official premiere of "Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show" was May 5, 2005. Location: Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The show is presented in a 6.5-acre, outdoor stunt arena with seating for 5,000 guests. Show Cast: Approximately 35 stunt drivers, actors and ...
Aerosmith Rocks, Guests Roll at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Thrill Ride
– HIGH-SPEED START — Guests are launched from 0-60 mph aboard Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. The indoor Walt Disney World thrill ride features a high-speed launch and an onboard soundtrack recorded by Aerosmith. HIGH-SPEED START — Guests are launched from 0-60 mph aboard Rock ‘n’ ...
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Immerses Guests in a Celebration of Show
– CARE TO DROP IN? — Walt Disney World guests plummet 13 floors in an out-of-control elevator at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. (Permission is hereby granted to intended addressee magazine and newspaper to reproduce this picture for addressee’s editorial news use only. Copyright 2002, THE ...
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Immerses Guests in a Celebration of ShowBusiness
– It's on with the show at Disney-MGM Studios where guests of all ages are immersed in the glitz, glamour and excitement of show business -- strolling down Hollywood Boulevard, surrounded by the sights, sounds and personalities of Tinseltown in the 1930s; learning how classic Disney characters are brought to life through the magic of animation; blasting off on a wild limousine ride with America's premier rock band, Aerosmith, as their guides; or becoming immersed in the world of big-budget movie car chases and the excitement of high-flying stunt performers.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Fact Sheet
– Disney-MGM Studios immerses guests in the glamour of show business 365 days a year with thrilling attractions, incredible Broadway-style
shows, world-class atmosphere entertainment and interactive film,
television and radio production facilities.
Fantasy, Intrigue, Adventure Await Guests Who Take Ride Through
Films’ Greatest Moments
– Experiencing The Great Movie Ride is like holding a visitor's pass
to some of the most famous film shoots in silver screen history. The ride-through attraction at Disney-MGM Studios takes Walt
Disney World Resort guests on a "soundstage tour" of such famous
film settings as the "Casablanca" airport farewell, the Yellow
Brick Road to the Emerald City from "Wizard of Oz," the "Raiders of
the Lost Ark" Well of Souls and many more.
Muppet Vision 3-D at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
– Join Jim Henson’s famous Muppets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in a knee-slapping adventure through Muppet Labs in a 3-D film spectacular—”Muppet Vision 3-D.” The innovative show combines advanced 3-D action and animation with special live effects and Disney’s Audio-Animatronics characters. Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of four theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort in ...