WILD AFRICA TREK: Adventure comes alive in Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
– Soundbites with Joe Rohde, Walt Disney Imagineer B-Roll of “Wild Africa Trek” in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort Wild Africa Trek — Adventure comes alive in Wild Africa Trek, an exciting new experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The new add-on offering invites intrepid explorers to up-close encounters with the park’s wildlife. As ...
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Fun Facts
– In preparation for creating Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a core team of seven Walt Disney Imagineers, led by executive designer Joe Rohde, crisscrossed the globe in search of the essential look of life in the wild, amassing more than 500,000 miles . . . a distance equal to circling the globe 20 times. Sixty ...
Meet Disney Characters ‘In the Wild’ at Camp Minnie-Mickey
– A DANCE TO REMEMBER At Camp Minnie Mickey, an Adirondack-style campground, Disney Animal Kingdom guest meet and sometimes dance with their favorite Disney animal characters. Disney’s Animal Kingdom is located at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. ZE 1-5
Safari So Good at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
– A Very Wild Time — Passengers journey through the “wild” savannah watching as lions, zebra, giraffes and gazelles roam freely on Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. The popular Walt Disney World attraction takes guests on an open-air safari vehicle through an African savannah. (Disney) ON SAFARI – At Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme ...
DINOSAUR Brings Prehistoric Thrills to Disney
– DINO-MITE! — Special Disney magic brings dinosaurs back to life for the most thrilling of adventures — DINOSAUR — in DinoLand U.S.A. at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Aboard time-traveling vehicles, guests will be whisked back 65 million years on a lurching, twisting journey to save the last dinosaur from extinction. 398-157
Disney Designers Create Colorful Animal Fashions
– Disney's Animal Kingdom costume designers
have created a colorful line of animal-inspired fashions for
the park's 2,500 cast members to help create an atmosphere of fun
and high adventure in everything from safari wear to color-bright